Search with Google

Google
 

Monday, February 14, 2011

Back

It's been awhile since I've posted. We've moved house, city and there have been a lot of changes.

My sister asked if she could take my blog off her bookmarks as I wasn't posting much. No problem I said... but now I can write something about her and she won't read it ;-)

She should know me better than that.

I wonder if she remembers the time when she had a cracked rib? She mistakenly let it slip that it hurt when she laughed. Well, the jokes my family told her just kept coming and coming and coming. It's a good thing she is really good natured.

3 comments:

Catie said...

she should totally know better :)

Ellemay said...

i hate moving. All things good otherwise we hope!

Your sister sounds like a goose. She should have known better.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! Missed the blog, and making truffles with you! L